We are Using Figma for designs and able to attach Figma designs in Jira, but we are not able to create issues from Figma, filling all the of issue but not able to create an issue any of the project in Jira.
Thanks,
Shaik
Hi @SAzaruddin.mp
It might be that you don't have been granted the create issue permission in the Jira project.
Please check with the project or Jira admin.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
I'm the Jira Admin I have the permission to create an issue in Jira my problem is I'm not able to create directly from Figma.
What is the error or message you are receiving?
Do basre in mind, It can only create issues in Jira Software projects.
Docu: Jira-and-Figma
I was able to fill the issue type and then while clicking create button, it is not creating an issue in any project that linked to Figma I'm the Jira admin i have access to everything in my organization
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.