Hi everyone,
I need assistance with setting up a Jira automation rule. Specifically, I want to use the Lookup Value feature to check if an issue was updated 2 weeks ago, but not by the Jira automation user. Is there a way to write a JQL query to filter for this?
Here’s the scenario I’m working with:
- If an issue was updated 2 weeks ago, I want to send an email to the assignee and update a field called "Email Sent" to 1.
- If an issue has not been updated for 4 weeks, I want to send another email.
The problem I’m encountering is that when the automation updates the "Email Sent" field to 1, it counts as an update by Jira automation. This skews our records, making it appear as though the issue was updated by someone else, which is not our intention.
Therefore, I need to write an Automation Rule that ensures emails are only sent for issues that were not updated by Jira automation and were updated 2 weeks ago.
Does anyone know how to achieve this?
Thank you for your help!