When is Platform experiences expected to move out of Beta
Hi @Russ Bevan
You should be able to monitor that in the Cloud roadmap -> https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?selectedProduct=&search=
HTH,KGM
Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen , that link does not describe the release date for this product - am I missing something? Searching for Platform yields no results, I can search for "Goal" and find some results, but not the full release date of the experience.
As far as I understand, that's a meaningful distinction because there are other usability improvements that I'd expect when it goes totally live (like the ability to search between this year's goals and next year's goals).
I don't know, @Dan Blair , either but the roadmap should be giving us rough time frame. Maybe it is called something else...
Got it, thanks. There are references to the Goals features, but they are tagged as Atlas. Atlassian docs indicate that Atlas development is mostly stopped, soon to be integrated in a new thing, called Platform Experiences (currently in Early Access phase). It's very difficult to figure out when this merge/integration will happen and what features will be contained within it, I guess the quest continues, thanks for your input.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.