Hello all,
I want to move the parent story to a column automatically when all the subtasks are in that column. Basically I want to automate the transition of the parent stories as we usually move the subtasks.
Hi @Nour Ashraf -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There is a built-in template rule which you may use as a starting point for your scenario.
Please navigate to Project Settings > Automation > Templates, and you will find this rule template: When all sub-tasks are done → move parent to done. You may select it, rename it accordingly, and modify the conditions to meet your needs.
Before doing that, I recommend reviewing the basics of automation rules with this information:
If you encounter challenges, please post an image of your complete rule and the audit log details showing the rule execution, and explain what is not working as expected.
Kind regards,Bill
@Nour Ashraf this is a more specific scenario, but this works well for us and should fit your needs
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.