Hello community,
I build a form, linked to a request type. There are no field for Assignee or Group Assignee in the form, because I thougt that is not neccesary.
When create a ticket directly from the portal, I can fill the form, but not to assign to a person or a group, because no field to fill in.
When create a ticket via backoffice with "Use request type fields" unchecked, then I can specify Assignee + Group Assignee as usual, but no form to fill in - directly -. When checked "Use request type fields" then I have to go to the portal to fill the form, but still no field avalable to assign.
So, I added 2 fields in the form for the Assignee and Group Assignee. I can link one form-field with Jira-Assignee-field, but I didn't find the Jira-Assignee group to link to the form.
Question : is there a way to link a form-field to the Jira-Assignee group ? or an easier way to specify Assignee + Group Assignee when creating a ticket with a form displayed automatically ?
Thank you for your help.
Han