Hey everyone!
We have a new Scrum project where I recently moved over 1000 issues from another Scrum project, many of which came with their sprints. Now, I see three different active sprints in this project.
As a Jira admin, I have the "Complete sprint" button available in both Active sprints view and Backlog view, but other users who work on this project (and who are not Jira admins) can't see these buttons in either of those views. They do have the "Manage Sprints" permission, I've double-checked it already.
What could be the issue here? We didn't have the "Parallel sprints" setting enabled, so I've already tried enabling it, but it didn't help. I also asked the users to log out of their accounts and log back in, but that didn't resolve it either. The project filter only includes issues from this project, so that shouldn't be causing the problem.
At this point, I'm out of options and ideas. Why is this button missing for certain people but not for Jira admins? Can anyone please suggest possible solutions given what I've tried so far?