Hello everyone. I don't understand - what am I missing or why the "Related issues condition" doesn't work?
A simple Automation: when an Issue is transitioned to "In Progress" in one project, check related issues (that are "caused by" this issue) and if they are in "Sent", then transition them to "In Progress" as well.

* As my Issues are linked between 2 different Projects, so yes, the Automation Scope is Multiple-projects (the proper ones
).
* Workflows are aligned (you can transition from "Sent" to "In progress")
* Upon debugging, I added a simple "Issue field" condition with Audit log action and the related Issue is FOUND and with status "Sent":

* Event the problematic "Related issues condition" with "Matching JQL" finds that related Issue:

SO WHY it doesn't pass in Automation and doesn't do next action??

And yes, if I change condition to "Issue field" condition, automation works fine:


But I want to understand what I am missing with that "Related issues condition"