I am nearing the end of a Premium 30-day free trial. At the end of the trial, I am scheduled to be billed for the first paid month of a Premium subscription. I don't want to pay for Premium, I want to pay for Standard.
On the page to change the plan, "Select Standard" is greyed out with a tooltip that says I have to downgrade to Free first, then I can upgrade to Standard. But I have 44 users, so downgrading to Free requires disabling most of my users which then just have to be re-enabled after.
I suspect that I can wait until I get billed for Premium and then downgrade, but it will bill me an excessive amount, and I can find no explanation of whether I get credited for the difference.
How can I downgrade from Premium to Standard without temporarily disabling my users and without incurring a larger-than-necessary charge on my credit card?
