Some of my users are on the suppression list, and not receiving emails. I don't get the option to resend an invite. Would someone be able to assist me please.
@Petra Fitzpatrick welcome to the Atlassian community
I can escalate this to the Atlassian team so they can take a look at those email addresses.
Thankyou Brant.
@Brant Schroeder no one has come back to me about this issue. do you know how I can escalate please?
@Petra Fitzpatrick I have escalated it for you again today. Don't know why it did not work the last time.
Hi @Petra Fitzpatrick
I can't see which users these are. But I created a support ticket on your behalf in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/48/PCS-319163
I would recommend that you share with our support team the email addresses in question so that we can investigate this further in that ticket.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.