Hi,
My use-case is that I need to be able to create issues via an external system with certain fields pre-filled (the most important of them being the Reporter). I do this based on the customer accountId, which the external system retrieves from Jira.
As you can see, I am able to create issues with a particular Reporter assigned to them. I am forced to use the "old?" create issue window, as it seems that it is impossible to get the new one (pop up) via a link (also with pre-filling values). See this question/discussion for more info.
I get a very different behavior between the "new" and "old" and it's puzzling me.
To test, I have created 2 issues, one via old, one via new. They both seem to work in the same way, however, only one can be seen in the customer requests overview (which we plan to use heavily), but I can find both of them if I filter for the reporter. Am I doing something wrong or is this some sort of corner case or bug?
Yes, I am sure I used the same test account (I only have one), I refreshed the page multiple times, it simply doesn't work..
Filter view:
Customer view:
You can see that in the issue, the account is identified correctly, even part of the correct organization.