Hi,
JQL seems to have some undocumented function which I would like to know how to use. They appear in the JQL Filter builder (for want of the correct terminology) but aren't documented on the JQL filter pages I've refer to.
If anyone has used these and worked out they work, please pass it on.
They all refer to specific Linkage types so I am going to guess they all work the same.
The couple in particular I am looking at are:
IssueImplements
IssueBlocks
They look like specific link checks but they don't seem to operate that way.
For example: I tried IssueImplements = Empty, expecting that to return issues where the Issue has no implements link and it didn't. I know I can check via the IssueLinkType function as well, that is what I am currently doing, but if IssueImplements provides further functionality, it would be good to know.
Thanks.