I regularly bulk import a template of tasks/subtasks in my jira project.
My CSV file has the following:
Summary,Issue Type,Issue id,Parent id,
test1,Task,1,,
test2,Task,2,,
summaryname subtask A,Sub-task,,2,
summaryname subtask B,Sub-task,,2,
This used to successfully create two SubTasks beneath the "test2" Task.
This has recently stopped working for me as when i go into the import menu; in the mapping fields page; the "Issue ID" field is no longer available to map to.
Thus, when i do the import, the subtasks do not get created as the parent Issue ID was not imported.
I am unsure what to try next; everything i have found says my csv file has the correct structure and I havent actually changed anything. Was there an update recently for Parent relationships in JIRA?
Any suggestions how to bulk import Tasks AND SubTasks simultaneously in JIRA cloud now?

Validation Test Results

Other Information;
Jira Project is company managed, software project.
I am using the CSV import from the Filter/Search screen menu.