All but 2 tickets in our board have disappeared from DONE. No one archived or deleted anything and the filters are all turned off.
Is there any way to find out what happened? Is there a log? An archive? We need this history!
Hi @Melanie van Kooten-Morton
Welcome to the community!
Check the Board configuration and see the option "Hide completed issues older than"
See a similar issue here: DONE issue are no more visible
Hope this helps!
Best regards
Sam
By default done tickets get hidden from your board after a certain period of time. You can change this by going to the View settings for the board through the ... menu on top of the board to the right and choosing "Configure board".
On the general settings you'll see the option for when to hide:
For some reason I can't find these settings. I am administrator.
There is a "Project Settings" But it does not offer this particular option.
"...More > Customize Cards" also doesn't
The dots above the card also don't. I am at a loss.
Hi Sam,
I can't seem to find that setting anywhere. Not even in the project settings or in the Personal or Jira settings where I looked through System, Products, Projects, Issues, Apps... I even looked at workflows.
Hi @melanie_VK
This can be disabled from the "Board Setting"
... -> Configure board -> General -> Hide completed issues older than. Set it to "Never mind, show all".
Thank you so much. I can not seem to get this view with my board.
Our development board (Software Project) has a similar setup but I don't get all the subitems on the left on our marketing board (Business Project) and also dont have the option to Configure the board. I think that's the trouble.
Any idea what I can do about that?
Melanie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.