Hi all
we have used a test management system on JIRA Server for many years (not needed to say which one, I'm not here to slag anyone off) but after the move to the cloud it went from blazingly fast to slow like God knows what.
I have tried a few of the ones available (e.g. xRay) and found the same slowness there, so I think a root cause is the new data model could be the reason, i.e. the fact that plugins store data outside of the JIRA database, so the data have to travel back and forward.
So, to my question, is there anyone out there that have successfully (no, not you, sales guys) implemented a Test management plugin on Jira cloud? I haven't tried Zephyr for example.
We use it mainly for manual testing and IQ execution so just a few thousand test plans with 10-20 test cases each with 5-30 test steps.
Thankful for any advise
best regards
Johan