Hello all,
I created a rule in Jira Automation that sends an e-mail. I want to include the link and title of Confluence pages that are linked to the Jira issue?
How can I do this?
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,Peter
Hi Peter,
welcome to the community.
Please check if this article helps you here : https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-use-confluence-attachments-in-jira-automation-1271694878.html
Thank you.
Prachi
Thanks for your response @Prachi Bolar I'm afraid I haven't described my use case sufficiently.
I do not know the smart value for the 'wiki page url'.
Thank you for your response
So here you would not be able to send the link directly.
Please find the steps on how to do so.
- Create a custom field
Example
Trigger > when issue transition > Issue fields condition > send email
Please find the Confluence page related to the issue:{{issue.customfield_ID}}
The email will contain the confluence page
Thanks for the workaround, @Prachi Bolar
I will discuss this in our team.
Peter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.