Hello everyone!
I need some help figuring this out. How can I create 5-6 different types of sub-tasks in Jira, within a single project, and ensure that each sub-task has its own workflow? The manual recommends creating sub-tasks (admin -> issues -> add issue type -> create sub-task), but this new sub-task type doesn’t appear in my project when I go to Project Settings -> Issue Types.
I suspect that I need to create a custom scheme, and I tried doing that, assigning it to the project I’m working on. However, things got more complicated — not only did the new sub-task types not show up, but even the columns didn’t match the custom workflow I created.
It feels like I’m close to a solution but can’t quite figure it out. Could you please advise on how to proceed, or maybe point me to a clear, step-by-step guide (preferably with images) that shows how to solve a similar issue?
Thank you in advance!