I want the Page Properties Report to sort across all values, not just the ones on the current page.
I'm using a Page Properties Report with a default sort order set up. When I click a column header to sort by a different field, it sorts only the items on the current page. My list is paginated, so the table isn't sorted correctly.
For example, I sort on a "status" field and see "complete" items at the top of page 1. If I click the "name" column header, it sorts alphabetically, A-Z. But if I navigate to page 2, at the top there are more items starting with A. If it's sorted alphabetically, the whole list should be alphabetized, not each page.
Is there a way to make this happen?
Barring that, is there a way to expand the pagination limit beyond 30? I expect to have about 100 rows total.