Hi Community,
I have a typical requirement, where I want to show/ hide the custom fields based on the Message Type field in Issue Edit Screen in JIRA data center.
Existing configuration:
- I have created a Message Type field and passing an HTML + Javascript code in "Edit Default Value"
- In the HTML+Javascript code, I am using a Checkbox
- When Checkbox is enabled, it displays the value and if it is disabled, the value is hidden within the Message content.
My requirement is:
- When a user enables the Checkbox (present in Message Type field), the set of custom fields should appear below the Message field.
- When the user disables the Checkbox (present in Message Type field), the set of custom fields should hide.
- Is there a way to add Expand/Collapse option in Edit Screen?
Please guide me on how I can call the Checkbox ID (present in Message Type field) and then show/ hide the custom fields based on the action taken on the Checkbox in Edit Screen - by using Scriptrunner behavior/ fragments, JSU, JMWE app, any post-functions?
Thanks