In the same manner that you can have swimlanes organized by Epics on a Board is there a way to have this same behavior for a Theme?
I tried creating a few custom Queries but was not successful.
Any ideas?
Hello @stephan_lewis
You can only do that by using Queries for swimlanes.
You then need to construct a JQL for each Theme individually to get all the issues under that Theme; i.e.
issues in portfolioChildrenOf(THEME-1)
issues in portfolioChildrenOf(THEME-2)
etc.
I tried using it and got a message
Field "issues" does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
I'm running the Enterprise version of Jira with Advanced Roadmaps. I can query by Themes with out a problem. Not sure why I wouldn't have the "issues" field. Is this one of those ScriptRunner fields? I do have ScriptRunner as well - but not sure if would apply in this case.
My bad - typo. That should be issue - singular. And quotes may be needed around the Theme issue key.
EDITED: I'm on a roll. Used the wrong function name also.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/search-for-advanced-roadmaps-custom-fields-in-jql/#Child-issues
issue in portfolioChildIssuesOf("THEME-1")
I'm on a roll - used the wrong function name also. I edited my previous answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.