In the Confluence Recent Updates macro, Display tab, I want to filter by label, but no labels appear from which to choose.
@Alison Mani Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Are saying that, when you start typing the text of a label, no matching suggestions appear for you to select?
According to the page on the Recent Updates macro (https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-recent-updates-macro/), you need to:
Search and select specific labels to filter the results in your list, so only content with the designated labels will display. Note: labels can only be applied to pages and blog posts.
Search and select specific labels to filter the results in your list, so only content with the designated labels will display.
Note: labels can only be applied to pages and blog posts.
Thanks for the reply. For some reason, I expected a drop-down menu to appear with all my labels to choose from. I finally realized that I have to type something in. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.