Hi,
We have a helpdesk project with a workflow and 6 statuses. Customers are automatically notified by email when the issue status changes.
However, for automation purposes, the helpdesk now also contains a 'linked issue' - a link to its clone which is part of the product backlog. As a result, customers are now also receiving email notifications when the linked backlog issue status changes (where there are 9 in total).
This is a problem, because:
- Customers are now spammed with email notifications
- Customers need no knowledge of our backlog status
I checked the customer notifications and assume this is the trigger, but cannot configure anything besides the html:


As I workaround, I tried removing the linked issues from the issue configuration by removing 'Linked assets', hoping it would no longer be visible and therefor, not trigger a notification. This did not work, the linked issues are still visible. And I can't find a way to remove it.
Is there any way to restrict these status updates to helpdesk statuses only?