Hi,
All newly created issues are assigned status 'To be refined'. I want to change this default to 'To do'. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to update our workflow.
As per instructions of Jira documentation I also tried creating a new workflow, however:
- When I duplicate the existing workflow and navigate to the newly created (inactive) workflow, I cannot edit anything
- When I try to create a completely new workflow, all I can do is choose from a list of existing presets or marketplace presets. This is not helping either, as I want to keep using the existing workflow.
As you can see from the screenshot below, all I want is change the little arrow from create to go to To do instead of To be refined. I am not sure why this is so difficult but I'd prefer to update the workflow instead of introducing another automation.

I cannot change the Transition (also looks different from Jira documentation):

For reference, duplicated workflow (no option to edit):
