Hi
I am following the steps provided by Service Now
Integrating with Jira Software Cloud (servicenow.com)
Under Using OAuth authentication section
- From the Jira Software product, click Manage product access.
The URL is in the following format in a new window: https://admin.atlassian.com/s/<Cloud-ID>/apps.
Where do you find the Cloud ID???
2. When you get to this step
- Navigate to All > Connections & Credentials > Credentials.
- Open the credential record that you had created for the Jira spoke.
For example, Jira OAuth credential.
- Select the Get OAuth Token related link.
In a new window, the system asks access to your Atlassian account.
I received the below error:
Something went wrong
Information for the owner of service now pre prod
This app has not requested any supported Atlassian scopes. Check the authorization URL for your app and ensure it includes valid scopes.
Please help I am going round in circles
Thanks
Neena