Hi,
My team has a restricted board due to the sensitive nature of some of the content. When people ask us to complete tasks, we have to create tickets and give feedback outside of the system, which is inefficient.
I've been playing with a new Jira project to see if I can retain a restriction on viewing all issues on the board but allow users to gain access to content reported in their name, but it doesn't appear to work.
Below is what I have set up; perhaps someone can point me to the missing steps.
I have created a blank Software project.
I created a new permission schema and removed "all logged in users" from browse access.

I have created a new Security Level.
I attributed it to my issues as the default setting.

Using the Permission check, I have confirmed that the reporter should be able to see the test ticket.

The user can see both the test ticket and the board. However they can also see other tickets which they are not a reporter too.
If I remove the browse project permission, they can't see either the board or their own reporter ticket.
Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me better permission to check with the Permission Helper? Checking for the ability to create comments or update fields on the ticket comes back with the same results as the image above for Browse Project.
Thanks