I would like to compare date values that exist in a Confluence Database and if certain criteria are met, send an email notification via Confluence Automation that includes other database values (i.e. smart values)??
For example, I create virtual machines that contain content used for training. These VMs have an SSL certificate expiration date and I would like to notify my team BEFORE this expiration to avoid issues.
Confluence Database Name: My Very Cool Database
DB Field 1: Title
DB Field 2: Some URL
DB Field 3: SSL Cert Expiration
Visual of sample "My Very Cool Database"
Title Some URL SSL Cert Expiration
Apples https:/community.atlassian.com 08/29/2024
For my comparison I was using the following smart value for the criteria to match when 2 weeks before the SSL Cert Expiration value:
{{database.myVeryCoolDatabase.sslCertExpiration.diff(now).weeks.abs}}
For the notification I was trying different variations of this:
Value 1: {{database.myVeryCoolDatabase.Title}}
Value 2: {{ database.myVeryCoolDatabase.someURL}}
Value 3: {{database.myVeryCoolDatabase.sslCertExpiration}}
I am unable to get the comparison to evaluate properly or include the expected values (obtained from the database record evaluated) but I am also not sure if this is even supported.
Any thoughts would be appreciated!!