Hi All,
A point of confusion for me.
I have a Jira project for which I am the administrator.
I am trying to setup users (to test this functionality).
- Are users required to have Atlassian accounts?
- Can I simply setup a user such that they can login from anywhere without the need for them to make an Atlassian account? If so, how is this done?
In my tests, I would seem that I can create a new user within the project, but this is not visible to the overall account - there is no error, the user is not added to the main account. it simply appears to make the user for the project, and that user then receives an error. This is so bad. Is this the expected result?
However, If I create and invite the user to the main account, and then create that user in the project, the user must accept their invitation twice. oh....dear.... this can't be right.
Can anybody offer a point of clarification? Am I doing something wrong here?
Cheers