I need to create an automation rule that allows me compare four date picker custom fields and put the furthest one in a custom field of the same type named "Final Date".
The problem I've found is one of those fields to be compared can be empty.
Do you have any idea how can I structure this?
I have 4 data fields which I need to compare properly whenever the value of one of them changes and then select the furthest date of all and put value of it into "Final Date" field. Unfortunately if one of them has the value ‘empty’ the automaton doesn't know how to treat it so I have to add also a validation that checks if the field is empty.To do this, I need to create something like this (Example for fieldA):
----------------------------------------------------
If FieldB is empty
Or
IF FieldA is after(further) Field BAndIf FieldC is empty
Or
IF FieldA is after(further) Field CAndIf FieldD is empty
Or
IF FieldA is after(further) Field DThen put value from fieldA into "Final Date"