I think I know the answer but am posting in case I am missing something. My list of tasks in my Jira project is HUGE and I don't want them to all show up on my kanban board. There is filtering capability, and I find that I can only select one filter at a time (i.e., Items due this week, priority). I would like to see, for example, all items due this week or are very high priority. But I can only choose one of those. I would like at times to see everything To Do or In Progress due this week...nope. There is no place for me to put a JQL query that meets my needs. I know I can create an issue list that meets my needs with JQL but prefer working off the kanban board.
Has anyone come up with any workarounds for this lack of capability?