I'm loving the expand element, but I'd like the first line of that element to be larger (a heading perhaps) or in colour w/underline so it looks like a link when all the expand elements on a page are collapsed. Is this possible?
@Margo Sutherland welcome to the Atlassian community
Confluence cloud does not currently allow for custom CSS which is what you would need to make the change you are describing. There is a feature request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-36137 You should watch and vote for it.
@Margo Sutherland This article was posted today and may help you understand the Expand macro better: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central/Save-Time-and-Effort-with-Collapsible-Sections-in-Confluence/ba-p/2786485
thanks! I'll vote for that. I realize that the example that was shared with me was from Data Center ... so this is perhaps another example of Atlassian Cloud being a 'pared down' version?
thank you for this article. I love the macro... and already got to its limitations! Sadly my expectations are higher than Atlassian is delivering. lol.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.