Hi, we create a whiteboard for each retro, and as we're on the standard plan we're limited to three active ones. I have a 'start condition' board that I copy each time to create the board for the next sprint, which then causes one of the old ones to become read-only, and that's fine.
My problem now is that I need to change my 'start condition' board, but it's read-only. I can't find a way to manually set one of the older boards to read-only to free up an editable page in my limit of three, it seems only available automatically.
In summary, I would like to:
- manually change an older sprint retro board to read-only
- manually change the 'start condition' board to editable, using the now-free slot
- copy the 'start condition' board for the next sprint, making the 'start condition' board read-only again
I'm guessing this isn't possible, but thought I'd ask the community.
Thanks