We have a change management form with the ability to request AWS permissions for X users when making the change ticket to be provisioned automatically during deployment.
I have a user-search field on the issue type and present on the portal and would like the "customers" when creating a ticket (they are all internal customers) to be able to search for users we have in the Jira platform.
I have followed what I can see here https://confluence.atlassian.com/proforma/proforma-user-lookup-fields-1087521349.html and have granted permissions of the ITSM for All Logged In Users to Browse Project but this didn't seem to work as I hoped.
Hi @Chris Barlow welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Have all of your customers been granted the Browse users and groups global permission?
I had not, but I have now and that still did not work.
Hi @Chris Barlow
Check this KB article, https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/user-picker-fields-are-not-displaying-other-users-in-the-customer-portal-965544660.html
@Chris Barlowyou have to add your Jira users as customers in the project, usually through a group.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.