Hi all,
I've exhausted Google and poked around the Marketplace but I'm really struggling with finding a solution. Any help?
Long of it:
- My Marketing team is migrating from Asana to Jira in effort to keep planning between Prod/Eng/Marketing all in one place instead of two.
- Asana allowed us to create a project that we called "Global Calendar."
- One of Asana's features is the ability to add a Parent or Child task to multiple projects. When added this task is automatically updated across its projects.
- We added relevant Parent tasks to this calendar so the team could visualize its Week over Week, Month over Month output and properly strategize. These Parent tasks represented our outbound customer-facing work.
- We've successfully ported over our processes to Jira (took some work) but the ability to view an integrated calendar that pulls in our outbound work is eluding me.
- We're researching Advanced Planning but already see that that doesn't have a calendar feature.
- Looked into Planyway and that still isn't helping.
- The team is currently working in Team-managed Software Projects.
The Ask:
Is there a plugin or product feature that I'm missing that would allow me to create an integrated view of epics and/or parent tasks on one calendar?
I tried to utilize the "Software Release Dates" function on a dummy Business Project and that didn't work either. Any help would be super appreciated.