I am looking to create a ticket with the JSM data center API. Right now, I am collecting data for tickets through AWS Lex/Connect and would like to be able to create tickets with that. Does anyone know how that could be done/what the structure is?
Does anyone know how that could be done/what the structure is?
It could be done with the Jira Service Management Data Center REST API.
You can find the documentation for it by Googling "jira service management data center rest api". That documentation describes its 'structure'.
Hi @Brady Buttrey
You can use the API reference to help build your payload.
https://docs.atlassian.com/jira-servicedesk/REST/4.15.0/
Regards
Yes, @Florian Bonniec , that API reference documentation would be the first result returned if @Brady Buttrey Googles "jira service management data center rest api"
I thought it might be better to give the OP the tool to find the information for themselves, as I am a big believer in the old adage "If you give a man a fish, you give him food for a day. If you teach them how to fish, you give them food for life"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.