Hello.
I have an Automation that (under some conditions) creates a new Issue in another JSM project and links these Issues. It works successfully for me (admin), and partially works for others (creates the new Issue), but fails to link them.
The problem is not with the Automation, because these users cannot link manually (via JIRA Agent view) neither:

Upon inspection with "Permission helper", I see that these users don't have "Browse Project" and "Link Issues" permissions stating that they are... "not a member of any of these project roles: Administrators, Service Desk Team, atlassian-addons-project-access",
however the Permission Scheme shows that "Browse Projects" and "Link Issues" permissions are also granted to "Service Project Customer - Portal Access":

And I have included these users to a group with Customers access:

and even included them "individually" via Project Setting / People as SD Customer:

I don't want them to become Admins or Agents in another project only because of (automatic) linking... so what am I missing?