Hi,
I'm trying to find what is the best way for onboarding new staff. Currently, the HR specialist asks the hiring manager to fill out the onboarding form via the jira service management portal and once submitted the IT specialist creates the profile, assigns equipment etc.
The problem is that the hiring managers sometimes forget and the IT specialist doesn't get notified till late about the new hire.
I'm trying to find a workflow or a way for the HR specialist to kick off this process (maybe fill out a portion of the ticket) and then it gets routed to the hiring manager who fills in the rest and submit the ticket and then the IT specialist will take over and close the ticket.
I'm not quite sure how to do this. The form itself can't be submitted with many fields missing so not sure how the HR specialist can start it and hand it off to the Hiring manager. Also, how to alert the hiring manager to finish it on a certain date (maybe they receive reminders to do it etc).
Any ideas or hits to put me in the right direction is much appreciated.