I've created a custom field for a link after i've difined a default value (which is a link) but when I add the custom field to one off my ticket the custom field is still empty and I don't see the dafault value.
Hi @Elena Bertucco
Can you provide the configuration of your custom field?
What type is your custom field?
Hi Elena,
Were your issues that don't have default values created before you updated the default value for the field or before you added the field to that screen? If so, this may be the reason default values are not appearing on some tickets. If this is the case, I would recommend:
Here's a video that walks you through some limitations of default values.
Hi, it's an URL field
The new custom field with the new set default value will only impact new issues.
Old issues will need to be updated in bulk, to show the information, adding the field to old issues will not provide the default value set in the custom field
Thank you so much
Thank u so much
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.