How can I amend "Resolve this issue" form? I would like to add another category below issue.
See attached.
Hi @Rajan Dangol ,
That is a transition screen, You can check that screen by going to the workflow, click the transition "Resolve this issue" and then click the associated screen.
Hope it helps!
Thank you.
Hi Dexter,
Thanks. Can i add custom field created into this? Or can I create dropdown there? Its asking me Property Key and value. Not sure where I can find this info.
Do you mean you want to add a field in that transition screen? Yes just go to the screen then add the field. If you haven't yet created a custom field dropdown - go to jira administrator setting - issues - custom field - then create a custom field with type select list (single choice)
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.