Hi,
In Confluence Premium there is a "Mission Control" page that gives good info to Confluence Admins. It would be nice if the same/similar was offered to Jira Cloud customers (at least premium and above customers). I know Jira has an Insights page under Security, but it does not have the same info. Maybe that page could be expanded to include some of the below info.
I would envision the "Mission Control" page in Jira Cloud to have # of projects, boards /project, project lead, type of template used to create the project, last activity in a project, Jira Admins (maybe site admins), etc.
Atlassian - does a page like the below exist in Jira Cloud? If not, what's your take on a similar page in Jira Cloud?

Notes:
- the image shown is not the full Mission Control page. It also has a bit more info below with charts
- I tried to submit a suggestion, but it kept directing me to the list of suggestions and would not allow me to submit.