Love this new confluence database feature and already starting to use it to organise my work!
I just wanted to check, I have imported jira issues with particular jql applied, then I added more columns in the database that are outside of the fields I want in jira to be able to apply specific filters/grouping for specific views I want. This works great!
But going back to the table a week later, although the issues that were already there, are synchronised in terms of their status and other jira detail fields, I see no new jira issues (that would be returned with the same jql) that have been added since.
It seems I have to "re-import" from jira to get my most recent relevant issues, and when doing so, I lose the new columns and views I created / populated.
Is there no way to "re-sync"/ "re-import" without losing my current setup each time?