I have an automation that will copy linked issues to a text field. The problem is i am only getting the text value of the issue and not the hyperlink value. I want users to click on the linked key and it will take them to issue view page.
Hi @Korede Sam and welcome!
The following works for me to get the full URL of the inward link:
{{issue.issuelinks.inwardIssue.url}}
As you already have this exact expression in your rule for the "outwardIssue" – did you try appending the "url" part to the inwardIssue as well?
Let me know if this helps!
Thanks for your response. Yes i did and the result is still the same. We just the need the linked issue key hyperlinked
@Korede Sam Which custom field type are you using for the "Link key issues" field? In order to have clickable links, you'd need to use an URL field for every single link or a paragraph field.
But I am curious about your exact use case. Because issue links are already displayed and clickable on the issue itself, why do you need a separate custom field for your requirement?
@Michel Neeser I am using a paragraph field. The use case is to have the field display linked issues attached to a ticket in Plan. I have a stakeholder that need this for reporting and meetings. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.