We use components to organize our tasks (Frontend, Backend, Security, Server, Database, etc..).
When giving updates or reviewing tasks, I would like to see the tickets grouped together based on their component, but all on one page. But, I don't want to go into the Components page and open each component individually.
A view similar to a board with the components as the swimlane but without having to write a query for each component. But this does not work because tickets may have multiple components and it only shows under 1 component, not all.
I could create a Confluence page and use the Jira Issues macro, but that means anytime I add a new component, I have to add a new query in a macro.
There is a "Single Level Group By Report" that can use the Component field but the report UI cannot be customized.
Is there a better option or view available?