Following documentation :
Connect Jira Service Management to Slack and Microsoft teams (atlassian.com)
I cannot get the Assist bot to setup in a different channel in a Team other than the default General channel.
Every time I add the addon to a team and select the channel I want, the assist chat comes up asking "Hi! How would you like to set up team > General ?"
Not interested in third party addons, I just want feedback on the assist feature/addon
I'm having the same issue.
We're also experiencing this, where it will only set up Assist in the General channel in Teams instead of a specific channel of our choosing.
I got a reply from Atlassian about this...
This is a current limitation of the JSM Chat/Assist integration with Microsoft Teams. As per the feature request below it is mandatory for the triage channel to be the General channel when integrating JSM Chat/Assist with Microsoft Teams. This means that, as of now, it is not possible to set different channels as triage channels directly through the integration settings -
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.