@Scott Fleming welcome to the Atlassian community
To change it just for a single space you can.
Thanks but that only updates the Space logo, not the Page which has the Confluence logo on the top left as per my original email.
We have our own logo on that spot in our confluence but when we send it to "public" to view, the Confluence logo appears.
How do we change that one?
@Scott Fleming sorry about that.
I followed the steps here:
To change the site logo:
Select the wheel icon () in the top-right corner to open Confluence administration.
Find Settings > Look and feel in the left-hand navigation.
Select Site logo and favicon.
Under Site Logo, select Choose File to upload a new logo image.
Select whether to Show logo only or Show logo and title.
Select Save.
When I did this it changed the site logo even for the public pages/spaces. I checked it on another browser and computer. Are you sure it is not a cache issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.