Hello!
I started yesterday with Confluence.
I have a question concerning all pages created. Is there a way to freeze pages, so that no changes can be made for example after a release or something like that?
Thanks for your answers
Bye
Kristin
Page restrictions allow you to control who can view and/or edit individual pages in a space - for details have a look on https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Page+Restrictions!
Regards,Norbert
Hi Norbert, I don't know if Kristin has the same thing in mind but I am searching for a solution that the page freezes completely for example dynamic content will be preserved as viewed on the date of the freeze. Thanks, Carl
I don't think there's a way to do that. By definition, dynamic content is loaded dynamically. Actually, Confluence pages are always loaded dynamically -- they don't exist in their rendered state before you request them. You'd need to copy the display HTML or generate a PDF to preserve what you saw at a particular moment.
@Carl Frendo, what sort of dynamic content are you talking about?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.