When I try to delete a sprint/complete a sprint, I am getting the following error :
Hi @Gagana ,
I would like to ask some question and screenshot of the ff.
Can you screenshot your workflow.
Is there any workflow properties,condition or validation in your workflow?
Is there any error when you try to manually move the status to Done via board?
Thank you.
Hi Dexter, I have attached the screenshot of the workflow here. There are a few validations and conditions in the workflow. 1. "Dev HandOff to QA" : 'Dev-in-progress' --> 'QA Ready' : I display a screen for some fields to be updated2. "Fix cycle ends" : 'QA in progress'-->'Ready for release' : I display a screen for some fields to be updated3. "Release Build Merge" : 'Ready for release'-->'closed' : Condition on who can change this state or move the issue to closed state. And also show a screen to fill some values4. "Done" : 'Open'-->'CLosed' : isplay a screen for some fields to be updated5. "Reopen" : 'CLosed'-->'Open' : Update an issue fieldAnd No it was done. So i didnt have to move. I have few issues in in open state so i do not have the necessity to make it 'done'.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.