This is getting kind of OLD. I have created a space (Cloud) and want to export/import it to the same cloud, different space, with a different name. (i.e. ""Template). This way I have a working version for myself, one that I can build upon, and a template version that I can give to others. I have exported the live version to an XML zip. I have changed the key in the export Descriptor, and I have reziped the file. On reimporting with the Import with the Import from the cloud, I get the export.Descriptor error. I have tried zipping the exportDescriptor file, the entities file, and the attachments file and then zipping the whole master file again. On Importing, I get, "Failed to start long running task" error. I have tried this on my Mac, on a Windows (Parallels on Mac) to no avail.
What's the story? Anybody? There has to be an easier way.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!