Dear Atalassian Expert Team
I am currently encounter below issues which blocks me to access Confluence and JIRA by using my enterprise email account.
background description:
my authentication app was uninstalled by manually mistake operation, that blocks me to type the 6 digital code after I type enterprise email address and password, because the new installed authentication app is not binding with Atalassian MFA, which is not able to generate the 6 digit code. I have tried to click on Can not use your phone -> Can not find your recovery key, till click on Send Email button to receive the email with content as below description.
please guide me how to handle and resolve the issue? waiting for the another email coming after 24 hours or there are some other approach to resolve the issue? very appreciate for your assistance.
the email that I got after click on Send Email
================
We got your Atlassian account recovery request We've received your request to recover access to your Atlassian account. We're sorry that you've had trouble with two-step verification. We'll send you another email in 24 hours that will have a one-time login link to give you access to your account. The delay is needed for security reasons. If you didn't request to recover your account, or no longer wish to continue with this process, you can cancel it by logging in to your account. If you need to, you can contact Atlassian Support. Cheers, The Atlassians
================
very appreciate for your help.
thanks and regards
Scott