OK,
I'm using JIRA on demand. I just started using it, and my company is very interested in the "jira mobile connect" feature so that our testers can easily submit bugs from within the app.
We started using JIRA last Friday. I wrote a sample app to test out JIRA Mobile Connect. Worked like a champ. Absolutely no issues.
Today, it stops working. Seriously, I didn't change a line of code. The "jiraconnectuser" was created by JIRA on demand, with all the right permissions (it can create an issue). I don't know what to do here, but I'm constantly getting "Feedback in transit" errors. Any idea why this would suddenly stop working?
Another note, in the Admin area, I tried to just disable it, and re-enable it. (turn it off and on again). But I can't do that either. I get this error message:
/rest/jconnect/latest/admin/toggleOnOff
Could not find what you were looking for. Maybe you should raise an issue.
Any help resolving this would be greatly appreciated.
-Dan.