Hello,
I would like to limit the results for the Assets object custom field. I would like to limitthe results for User that he only will see the name of group in which he is a manager. I can managed that, butit is only a partof AQL as I also need for one person from HR to see allthe group, and when I am adding second part of condition he can see all group but also the managers can see all group not only that one which belongs to them, it looks like they are not stopped before or and as they meet the condition they also see all groups. Thr AQL:
(objectType = "Organization" AND "Status" = active AND "Manager" = currentUser()) OR (objectType = "Struktura organizacyjna" AND "Status" = active) ORDER BY code ASC
- when I use this one everyone is seeing every group
I was thinkig to add condition to the seond part for this HR person but it does not work:
I was trying to add:
AND "currentUser()" = "TheUserName"
or
AND User = "TheUserName"