When I navigate all projects on Jira and select a specific project, I keep getting the below error message:
When I select the project I am trying to add it just says 'error'. Can somebody please help me?
Thanks
Hi @Francesca Naudi
Seems that the link to the project is not valid or the board is deleted.
I think the best option is to contact Atlassian Support and they should be able to check what is happening on the backend of your instance.
As this in only occurring on a single project in your instance
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi Franscesca - Have you tried a different company-managed project for the location just to see if it would work? It won't hurt anything if it does.
I have the same problem. Half of the Jira projects are suddenly inaccessible, while I'm the admin of everything.
@Francesca Naudi - any update?
Boards will only show Company-managed Jira Software Projects in the Location field as of now.
Hi Francesca,In my case, granting me the "Browse Projects" permission on the project solved this issue.Being a jira-admins and org-admins was not enough.Best regards,Sébastien
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.